Neuron MAX ® 088 is designed for neurovascular use delivering MAX support for today’s most advanced treatment options.
Catheters enable Rapid Primary Access into final position, eliminating the need for an over-the-wire exchange.
⚠️ Indications, Safety, and Warnings
Caution: Federal (USA) law restricts this device to sale by or on the order of a physician. Prior to use, please refer to the Instructions for Use for complete product indications, contraindications, warnings, precautions, potential adverse events, and detailed instructions for use.
Indication For Use
The Neuron MAX System is indicated for the introduction of interventional devices into the peripheral, coronary, and neuro vasculature.
There are no known contraindications.
The Neuron MAX System should only be used by physicians who have received appropriate training in interventional techniques.
• The device is intended for single use only. Do not resterilize or reuse. Resterilization and/or reuse may result in ineffective catheter coating lubrication, which may result in high friction and the inability to access the target vasculature location; and/or may compromise the structural integrity of the device.
• Do not use kinked or damaged devices. Do not use open or damaged packages. Return all damaged devices and packaging to the manufacturer/distributor.
• Use prior to the “Use By” date.
• Use the Neuron MAX System in conjunction with fluoroscopic visualization.
• Do not advance or withdraw the Neuron MAX System against resistance without careful assessment of the cause using fluoroscopy. If the cause cannot be determined, withdraw the device. Unrestrained moving or torquing the device against resistance may result in damage to the vessel or device.
• Maintain a constant infusion of an appropriate flush solution.
• If flow through the device becomes restricted, do not attempt to clear the lumen by infusion. Remove and replace the device.
Potential Adverse Events
Possible complications include, but are not limited to, the following:
acute occlusion; air embolism; death; distal embolization; emboli; false aneurysm formation; hematoma or hemorrhage at puncture site; infection; intracranial hemorrhage; ischemia; neurological deficits including stroke; vessel spasm, thrombosis, dissection, or perforation.
Neuron MAX 088
- 6 F (2.03 mm) long sheath
- .088″ (2.24 mm) lumen allows for a wide range of device compatibility
- Optimized proximal shaft for support throughout aortic arch
- Soft, atraumatic tip for distal placement
- Full distal shaft radiopactiy for optimal visualization throughout procedure
- Compatible with Penumbra 6 F (2.03 mm) Select Catheters for Rapid Primary Access delivery to final position
6 F Select Catheters
- Allows for easy selection off of arch into desired vessel
- Facilitates atraumatic placement into distal vasculature
- Can be used for diagnostic angiogram – .040″ (1.02 mm) lumen
- Compatible with all .035″ – .038″ (.89 mm – .97 mm) guidewires
Seamless transition zone with no shelf facilitates atraumatic advancement
- 6 F (2.03 mm) Select designed for use with Neuron MAX 088
Question About This Device?
Enter your email address and we will contact you.