Caution: Prior to use, please refer to the Instructions for Use for complete product indications, contraindications, warnings, precautions, potential adverse events, and detailed instructions for use.
NEURON MAX System – Intended Use
The NEURON MAX System is intended for the introduction of interventional devices into the peripheral, coronary, and neuro vasculature.
Potential Adverse Events
Possible complications include, but are not limited to, the following:
acute occlusion; air embolism; death; distal embolization; emboli; false aneurysm formation; hematoma or hemorrhage at puncture site; infection; intracranial hemorrhage; ischemia; neurological deficits including stroke; vessel spasm, thrombosis, dissection, or perforation.
Neuron MAX 088
- 6 F (2.03 mm) long sheath
- .088″ (2.24 mm) lumen allows for a wide range of device compatibility
- Proximal shaft engineered for support throughout aortic arch
- Soft, atraumatic tip for distal placement
- Full distal shaft radiopacity for visualisation throughout procedure
- Compatible with Penumbra 6 F (2.03 mm) Select Catheters
6 F Select Catheters
- Engineered to aid the selection off of arch into desired vessel
- Designed to facilitate placement into distal vasculature
Large .040″ (1.02 mm) lumen:
- Compatible with all .035″ – .038″ (.89 mm – .97 mm) guidewires
Seamless transition zone with no shelf designed to facilitate smooth advancement
- 6 F (2.03 mm) Select designed for use with Neuron MAX 088